1. Make sure Mac/PC and iPhone/iPod are in the SAME WiFi network, turn on iPhone's WiFi.
2. Download Remote Mouse desktop program with Mac/PC.
3. Install Remote Mouse on Mac/PC, then Run it.
4. If you are prompted by firewall to block this program, please allow the connection.
5. Run Remote Mouse on iPhone, then click "AutoConnect", or input IP address of Mac/PC and click "Connect".
6. Now you are able to control Mac/PC.
Tap the iPhone's screen to apply a mouse click, drag two fingers to make scrolling, two fingers tap to apply right-click, rotate iPhone to Right to get full mouse screen, or to Left to get full keyboard.
7. In order to re-connect, turn the device upside down.